Do you ever have the simplest things take the longest amount of time. Makes no sense but happens in my world ALL the time! For this week's challenge, I thought it'd be fun to do a challenge of 5. Yes, 5. Only 5 elements on your page, plus a title, journaling and picture or two! Seems so easy, right.... well, picking those five elements too me quite a bit of time, but I did it!!!
Here are the 5 elements I used:
- a card from the Everyday Project Life embellishments
- heart stamp from the Everyday Project Life stamp selection (open heart)
- heart stamp from the Everyday Project Life stamp selection (full heart)
- arrow stamp from the Point and Click stamp selection
- stitching from Family Fun
Now, repeating the same item still only counts as one thing.... I'll give you that one:) So what do you think? Can you do it? FIVE elements, a title, journaling and photos! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!