Before we start with today's challenge let me just say I am SUPER DUPER excited to announce the beginning of our MDS club! Kimberly and I are SO EXCITED!!! We have been planning this for a long time but life has happened to the both of us and we are now finally ready and can't wait!
Do you love digital art but struggle with ideas?
Do you own an e-cutter and long for new ideas how to use it?
Do you enjoy new digital challenges & inspiration?
If you answered YES to any of these questions the My Digital Studio Adventure Club is perfect for you.
In the My Digital Studio Adventure Club you will learn:
- My Digital Studio techniques from Basic to Advanced
- Digital DESIGN techniques when creating any digital project
- Incorporating My Digital Studio with your e-Cutter including how to's and fun projects
- Using outside resources and My Digital Studio platform together
- Getting the most out of digital using My Digital Studio for hybrid & Decor projects
- Keeping up with new trends in the digital community
- 4 projects each month with How To videos
- 2 sketches and a challenge to keep you inspired each month
- Prize Patrol for participating in monthly challenges
- Facebook Group for sharing and support
My Digital Studio Adventure Club Facts:
- Club commitment is for 6 months
- Cost to join the club is an ONLINE ORDER of $30 7 days prior to the first of the month once registered using an assigned hostess code.
- As a hostess you will receive $25 in FREE product ONCE during the 6 months.
- Instructions & Videos will be released on the 1st of each month. To receive the Instructions & Video you must be registered and place your Online Order 7 days prior to the first of each month.
- Your name will be added to the Facebook Group for Sharing and Support once you have registered. If you have not placed your Online Order during the grace period you will be removed from the group.
Email Kimberly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
for all American participants.
Email Heather at: email@example.com
for all the Canadian and Australian participants.