Happy Tuesday to you! Can you believe it!?!?! Halloween is just DAYS away! I'm the least prepared I've EVER been but my kids are happy....store bought costumes of their choice.....UGH! It depresses me, but I'll get over it:)
Today's post is a complete inspiration from the Stampin' Up! Convention. Carrie Cudney demonstrated this concept....creating art on a canvas. I LOVED her class and LOVED her sample! So this is what I created!
I used DSP, glitter, modge podge, permanent markers, paint, Washi Tape and a whimsical attitude!
Here are the steps that I did:
- stamp and distress the background dsp
- attach the dsp to the canvas with modge podge and let dry
- paint on the DSP with a dry brush
- cut out the shapes for the "image" in dsp, distress and then attach to canvas with modge podge
- paint on top of these
- add details like glitter, brads, hand sketched lines
- do a final coat of modge podge when you're done!
Have fun! Hugs,
CLICK HERE to check out my online store and today's downloads!