Good morning! What a crazy busy weekend it's been this weekend! Adam has been away at a wrestling tournament with his high school aged kids and we've been having fun.....but of course he's missed! I did manage to get some stamping time in though, which I love and the kids still have some fun with me in the stamp room. Mark has been busy getting stuff ready for the BIG AMAZING Fundraiser (click here to learn more!) we are hosting at the end of the month. Cole has been making a mess and Nathan is a colouring maniac.
I'm sure you recognize this fun layout....it is certainly a favourite of mine! Here is the supply list for this fun card:
- Whisper White Cardstock - 100730
- Marina Mist Cardstock - 119682
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock - 119683
- Marina Mist Ink - 126962
- Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack - 126187
- 2 1/2 inch circle punch - 120906
- 1 3/4 inch circle punch - 119850
- Small Heart Punch - 117193
- Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP - 126922
- Cloudy Day Embossing Folder - 127022
- Oh, Whale! - 129132
- Happy Whale Clearlit - 129403
I love how quickly this layout comes together but the "pow" that it offers.....if you do this same layout I'd love to see your card! Leave me a comment!!!! I hope that you have the most fantastic day!
Check out my online store and all the fun new amazing products....Valentine's bundle, MDS disks on sale for $1 and so much more!!!!