This card was fun to put together, a little (almost) manly. You could substitute the flower out for an ice cream cone or balloon and it'd be a manlier (is that a word?) card!
Here is the supply list for this gem:
- Basic Gray Cardstock - 121044
- Whsiper White Cadstock - 100730
- Basic Gray Ink - 126981
- Cherry Cobbler Ink - 126966
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock - 119685
- Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine - 123125
- Patterned Occassions 129624
- 3/4 inch Circle Punch - 119873
- Dimensionals - 104430
- Hung Up Cute Clips - 129389
I popped up the grey layer on the front of the card. The circles were just put on with glue dots (to make my life easier:) Again, this card came together quickly and was fun to make!
I hope you like today's card (especially the ADORABLE clip!!!!) Thank you for taking the time to stop by! Hugs,
CLICK HERE to see all the amazing Sale-a-bration details