I was looking for a fun and a little less traditional Christmas card for a friend and I thought this one did the trick! I find mixing patterns of paper a difficult task, but I'm really happy with this card...hope you are too! I used the sweet pacakge of DSP in the holiday mini, the Festival of Prints! FUN! Here is the supply list for you:
- Bashful Blue Cardstock 105120
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 119685
- Very Vanilla Cardstock 101650
- Festive DSP Paper Pack 126904
- Very Vanilla Taffeta 119960
- Regals Brads 119373
- Decorative Label Punch 120907
- Cherry Cobbler Ink 126966
- Old Olive Ink 126953
- Happy Hour Stamp Set 126642
- Dimensionals 104430
It's tough to see in the photo, but I hand drew a horizon line behind the cups in Bashful Blue as well:) I hope you have a wonderful day! Thank you so much for stopping by!
CLICK HERE to order all your Stampin' Supplies!