As part of our commitment, each month Stampin' Up! will send us some supplies and we are asked to feature a specific product for our creations. This month's challenge was to use the In Colours (LOVE!), paper daisies and dahlias. What a great combination!
This first card is fairly clean and simple. Here is the supply list:
- Crumb Cake Card Stock - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, Large Oval Punch, 1/2 inch circle punch behind dahlia
- Textured Crumb Cake Card Stock - 4 1/4 x 1 1/2 (at the bottom of the card)
- Midnight Muse Card Stock - Apothecary Accents Framelits
- Summer Starfruit Designer Series Paper - 1 x 8 crinkled up, Scallop Oval Punch
- Other Embellishments - Paper Daisies, Summer Starfruit Dahlia, Midnight Muse Ribbon, Colour Spritzer Tool with the Midnight Muse marker
- Stamps - Layered Labels and Midnight Muse Ink
- Window Sheets - 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Raspberry Ripple Card Stock - Apothecary Accents Framelits(two of these - one for the outside of the card and one for the inside to cover up my adhesive), 1 inch circle
- Primrose Petals Card Stock - 3/4 inch circle (embossed), dotted scallop ribbon border punch
- Embellishments - Paper Daisies (colour spritzed with Primrose Petals), Raspberry Ripple Dahlia, Primrose Petal Ribbon
Hope you like this one!
And my last post uses none other than My Digital Studio! This page was fun to create as I actually got to use a picture of Nathan and I (rarely happens!) It's a cottage picture (you will be so sick of my cottage photos soon I'm sure!) Here is the supply list for this page:
Did you know that in MDS 2 you can with the click of ONE button list your entire supply list on a page!!! I am SO exicted about this and will try to include this all the time with you!!!
Well, thanks for joining me for my first Artisan post! I enjoyed sharing my creations with you and hope that you'll feel a bit inspired to create using some of these same supplies we are showcasing this month! AND, I'm not 100% sure the date, but make sure you check the Stampin' Up! facebook page as each month we will have posts on there from the entire team!
Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!