Happy Friday to you!!! GUESS WHAT!?!?! Today, summer has officially started for the munchkins today! YAY....kids come for 9 weeks! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Adam has to work today and then it's summer for all of us!
OK, so I'm dropping the ball a little on today's MDS blog hop theme. The theme is swatchbook, and I don't have a photo of one to share with you today:( BUT, I thought I'd share with you a list of 10 ideas for swatchbooks....that has to count for something, right?
- recipe book
- a pocket calendar
- a baby brag book
- a "thank you" full of photos for summer holidays (can't wait to make some of these!)
- a summer scrapbook (working on this now....create a template that the kids will write on with Sharpies)
- I love my ________ because
- Guess who loves me book
- School year summary book
- A year in review (2 weeks per page)
- Hair dos or nails (thinking Emma would love this as that's all she pins!)
Now, you know I couldn't let you down completely, I do have a page for you:) Mark had a "Roman Day" at school a few weeks back and it was SO MUCH FUN! They learned a ton and did so many hands on activites. I think Mark's favourite was being hand fed by his friend Blake.
This page is really quite simple. Here are the elements:
- background - Downtown Grunge
- overlay - chervon
- border strips from Pick Your Poison and Big Top Birthday
- stitching - Fan Fair
I hope you like today's page and I appreciate your stopping by! Enjoy your day! Don't forget to check out the rest of the hop!