Yes, you read that rigth! I am so super excited to share with you that I am offering a second online class for all of you avid (or want to be avid) My Digital Studio users! Let me start by answering some questions you may have, then I'll proceed to let you know what's up for round 2!
BEGINS MONDAY APRIL 16
INVITATIONS WILL BE SENT LATE ON APRIL 15
- I'm new to My Digital Studio, can I take the class? For sure! There will be VERY beginner videos and before you know it, you'll be a pro (seriously!)
- I don't own My Digital Studio, what can I do? Try the FREE My Digital Studio download. It's a 30 day FREE trial and it will give you the chance to test it out and see if it's right for you!
- If I didn't take class number one, can I take this class? For sure you can! I have the basic videos for you on the site ready for you to see (if you are a beginner). If you've taken my other classes, these projects will be ALL NEW, FRESH, FUN and OUTSIDE THE BOX!
- Can I still take My Digital Studio Made Simple One? You sure can! The videos will be accessible for a long time (want to say forever, but that I can't promise:). The tutorials and photos and class site will be available until the end of August! CLICK HERE to see more information on this class
- Will class number two be different than class number one? FOR SURE!!! I am so excited about my projects that I will be sharing with you!
- Can demonstrators sign up? YES! Demonstrators, customers, anyone and everyone from EVERYWHERE can join this fun!
- Is there any solication or sales in this class? NO! My goal and dream for this class is to help inspire and educate you with the amazing My Digital Studio program! I encourage all class attendees to check out the weekly downloads of course (because they are amazing!) and then contact THEIR demonstrator for details!
- Will this class be as exciting as the last one? (Ha ha ha....!!!) YES!!! I am super excited about it (ask Adam, I've been GLUED to my laptop this past week!)
- What will this class include?
- 30 Days of FUN!!!! Each and every day will be a different post, with different projects.
- Each project will have a video linked to it and these videos will be in the video section on the site (and will be accessible for months after the class ends)
- The class website will have over 50 videos from beginner to advanced by the end of the class!
- A photo gallery with amazing samples ... our last class has over 500 samples on it!!!
- A discussion section
- The class will be available online until October!
- What will the projects be? Hybrid projects, scrapbook pages, cards, blog headers, swatchbooks, recipe book, mother's day ideas, father's day ideas, teacher gifts and SO MUCH MORE!!!! There are a MINIMUM of 30 projects (but you know by now you can expect more:)
- What will be different about this class? I will have screen capture videos (like last time) AND videos demonstrating how to create the project into a hybrid. There will be photos of the printed materials from Stampin' Up! (I've sent them for print!) and SO MUCH MORE!!!! I can't wait!
Here is what a few of the classmates from our last My Digital Class had to say about our online class:
- Oh, I'm so sad that this is our last post!! I will miss reading your daily post each day about your family.You rock the MDS World and I can't wait for the next round!! Sign me up!! (Thank you, Anne!)
- I was so sad when I saw this was the last bonus post (this is direclty from our last class)! I've had sooo much fun and learned sooo much, Heather you are a true inspiration! Then is was totally my HAPPY DAY when I found out you're doing a second session! SIGN ME UP!!! :) YIPEEE! (Thank you, Terri!)
- Heather, as always you amaze me. This is one of the sweetest ideas I've ever seen!!!! I'm going to start working on it today. I'm so glad you did this class, in just the last month I can see my MDS skills have improved so much!!!! I can't wait until your next class!!!!!! You're amazing, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your time, and dedication to this class!!!!! (Thank you, Ruth!)
If you have any questions about this My Digital Studio Made Simple class, or the past one, please don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org! If you're interested in signing up, please click on the Pay Pal link below! I'm super excited to have you join the fun!