Well, we've survived a second crazy day around the house...April is going to be nuts! I am so thankful to all of you, but today in particular for my local ladies! You are being so patient with me and I will have an April calendar out here in just a day or so! Thank you so much for asking, and I am excited about my Summer Smooches class....hope you are too!!!!
In the meantime....this little piggie wants to wish you a happy Easter! Ha ha! He makes me laugh! Here is a quick run down on this card:
- Sweet Shop DSP .... LOVE this!
- Calypso Coral with a scalloped edge
- Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White in the middle layer...I used the diagonal score tool on the white for some dry embossing (LOVE it!)
- Wisteria Wonder Bakers Twine
- Riding Hood Red Cardstock, Calypso Coral (stamped with the Dot Dot Dot in Calypso Coral)
- Pig (Button Buddies) stamped in Calypso Coral then rock and rolled in Riding Hood Red
- Regal Buttons for nose
- Oval Punch and Word Windos for the ears
And voila....a pig Easter card! No one ever said it had to make sense:) I hope you have a LOVELY day!