...these sweet treat baskets! Isn't it ADORABLE? The kids made up a few of these and have some spring treats for their teachers in them:) The best part...NO ADHESIVE! (that screams kid friendly to me!)
Here are the directions:
- Start with a square sheet of Designer Series paper....I used 6x6
- Score vertcial and horizontal lines at 2 and 4 inches (looks like a tic tac toe board)
- Then pull out the wonderful diangonal tool plate. Score each CORNER on the diagonal from the insersection of the two score lines to the corner of your square. (so you're scoring the square in half, making two triangles)
- Crease all of your score lines....I folded the vertical and horizontal lines in one direction, and the diagonal in the opposite direction.
- When folding, have all the diagonal folds (corners) meet in the middle and VOILA your box is created!
- Punch a hole about 1 cm from the tip of the diagonal folds (not too close to the edge) and feed your ribbon through the holes.
- Secure with a knot or bow, attach a tag and you're done!
I hope you like today's project! Have a wonderful holiday Monday! Lots of sunshine here today...which means lots of yard work ahead...the kids will be thrilled!