It's BEAUTIFUL....San Antonio is what I'm talking about! We had a blast yesterday (even on the plane ride:) I'll fill you in with details and photos so I don't make you read it twice! Just know we are here safe and sound and looking forward to a great three day Stampin' Up! event. Today we have make and takes and then the Managers Reception tonight! Can't wait!!!
- Wisteria Wonder - 4 x 6 scored at 3
- Whsiper White - 3 7/8 x 2 7/8, cupcake punch (for the clouds) x 4 (dry embossed)
- Wisteria Wonder Bakers Twine (YUMMY!!!!! It's in the mini!)
- DSP - it's actually embossed (the dots are popped up....it's new too!)
- P.S. I Love You stamp set with Wisteria Wonder ink
- clothes pin....that's it!
I can see making a TON of these for Valentine's Day even as a bag topper (or sider....that might be neat to put a cello bag to the right of the image) with some Oreo Truffles in it for the teachers at school maybe...obviously will switch up the greeting though:) What do you think?
Well, I'm off for a busy day here in San Antonio! I hope you have a great day....thanks again Mom for making this possible!