Happy Monday morning to you! I hope you had a GREAT weekend! Last week I had my first downline meeting of 2012 wiht my amazing team (thanks ladies!) I just love all the sharing, snacks and fellowship that occurs when we get together, it certainly puts you "in the mood" for crafting after a fun night like that!
ANYHOW, one of my goals I set for myself last fall was to create more for my team so I try and have a little thank you with me when we get together. SO, this month I made these little gems! Aren't they ADORABLE?
- Cherry Cobbler - 2 1/2 inch circle, small heart
- Blusing Bride - 2 1/2 inch circle then cut about half of it with the 2 1/2 inch punch again to get the belly. I then ran it through the Big Shot edge embossing folder
- Whisper White - 1 inch circle
- Basic Black - Itty Bitty Punch Pack
- Silver Glimmer Paper - Pennant Punch (for the beak) and Boho Flower Punch (for the feet)
To finish off the project I sandwiched a litte treat between the owl body and a plain 2 1/2 inch circle on the back. If these were for Valentine's Day, you could put a punny little saying and sign the back circle. I hope you like today's creation and I hope you have a great start to your week!
CLICK HERE to check out my Stampin' Up! site!