I did a fair amount of crafting for my downline dinner last Thursday night! I made one of these little gems for each of my friends that came to the dinner! LOVED them! They were a big hit! I can't take credit for this creation....guess what....I saw them on PINTEREST!!!! (CHECK this site out....seriously!)
Here are the supplies I used to make these cuties:
- Cherry Cobbler - 2 Petal Cone dies, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (nose)
- Whisper White - bird punch (wings...two), 2 3/4 x 1 3/4 then cut on the angle for the beard and dry embossed
- Basic Black - Itty Bitty Punch Pack (mouth), Cupcake Punch (eyes)
- Blushing Bride - large oval
- Shimmer Silver Paper - Boho Flower Punch (top of hat), Scallop Circle (with the Scallop Oval punched out of it - for hat)
- White Gel Pen (highlight eyes and nose)
- Felt Pieces (for the hat)
So what do you think???? I LOVE them and they hold YUMMY Peppermint Kisses inside!
Thanks for stopping by TWICE today! Isn't it beginning to feel a lot like Christmas?