Happy Wednesday to you! Mid week....love it! It's been such a fun week, I'm so excited for my Christmas dinner with my team tomorrow night! We had a fun dinner last night with family (thank you) in preparation for Advent! Can you believe we are so close to December? I am getting excited!
Are you surprised to see today's tag uses the other tag from the Two Tags die? I LOVE the stamp set, Jolly Bingo Bits....they are the sweetest images! It's hard to see, but the images are stamped on the shimmer paper. The third circle is left blank so you can write on it for your tag:)
Here is a supply list:
- Wild Wasabi - Two Tags Die
- Real Red - 1 1/4 inch circle
- Shimmery Paper - 1 inch circle
- Stamps - Jolly Bingo Bits
- Accessories - Holly Bouquet Buttons, Real Red Grosgrain, Bakers Twine, Dimensionals, Real Red marker (for the reindeer nose), Soft Suede marker (for the eyes)
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a GREAT day!