Well, as you can see yesterday came and went! It was a busy day around the Summers' house! Mark had his FINAL football game of the season (it was a COLD and WET one!) Glad to know the season is over, but it has been fun adn Mark is a little bummed. On top of that, Emma had a mock cheerleading meet, I got some Stampin' Up! work done that had a deadline, all coffee cozy orders are done and will be shipped today and then of course down time! It was a fun, but fuy day! SO, today you're getting Day 2 of the Christmas tag series:) Hope it was worth the wait!
This one might be my favourite tag (then again, I'm sure I'll say that again!) Here is a supply list for this tag:
- Scallop Circle - Crumb Cake
- Clear Circle Die - Real Red (dry embossed with the Snow Burst Embossing folder on the bottom half)
- Clear Circle Die - Wild Wasabi (then cut the top and bottom off)
- Decorative Label Punch - Crumb Cake
- Whisper White - stamp the snow man from Snow Much Fun and then cut out
- Accessories - Real Red Grosgrain, Holly Bouquet Buttons, Bakers Twine, Real Red Marker, Wile Wasabi Marker, Pumpkin Pie Marker
I hope you like today's tag!!! I appreciate your stopping by and am looking forward to some fun projects in the upcoming few weeks with you!