It's Tuesday! You know what that means! My Digital Studio Downloads! WHOO HOOO!!!! CLICK HERE to check out this week's downloads.
In the meantime, a few of you have asked for quick easy to reproduce Halloween crafts! I'll be honest, I'm only making a few of those Halloween boots but these would be SIMPLE to make a million of! (seriously, a million!) And surprisingly, these boxes hold more than you think. I love them!
Here are the dimensions of this particular box:
- Basic Black - 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 and then on the diagonals (see video for details)
- Daffodial Delight - 1 5/8 x 4 3/4
- Pumpkin Pie - 1 5/8 x 3 1/2
- Whisper White - 1 5/8 x 2 1/4
- Basic Black marker, googlie eyes and white gel pen
- Pumpkin Pie 1/4 Grosgrain Ribbon
I shot a video on you for this cute little box. I hope you like it! If you were away this weekend, check back for my last few posts as I include a video for the Halloween boot and the witch's boot flower (fun:) Have a GREAT day!
*Remember demonstrators....today is the Stampin' Up! book-a-thon! I encourage you to go out and book a workshop...even if it's your first one ever!*