Happy Monday to you! I hope your weekend was a great one! Mine was full of fun and VERY productive! Can you believe that I am just about ready for my big demonstrator event on Saturday (with the help of my mom:) AND my downline event on Thursday AND my club on Monday? This NEVER happens! Maybe I'm learning it pays to be organized...then again, maybe not:) We'll see if it keeps up!
- Me: What do you think of these?
- Adam: Cute? What's in there?
- Me: Twizzlers.
- Adam: Like 2 little Twizzler sticks that are worth about a nickel?
- Me: Yup!
- Adam: How long did it take to do "that"?
- Me: To make a dozen took about an hour.....
- Adam: So your 5 cent candy is now worth $1 and took an hour to make....hmmmm....just don't get it!
Anyone else have a spouse like this? Don't get me wrong, Adam likes Stampin' Up! and loves all it has provided for our family, but sometimes he just questions the practicality of it. But my response is always just think of how others feel when they get these amazing hand made gifts! Anyhow, I don't have a supply list for you today, but I do have a video. If you have any questions, let me know! If not, I'd love to hear your funny paper crafting stories:) Have a great day!!!