Last week while I was away (actually I think it was two weeks ago now:) I made lunch box cards for my kids. This one was Nathan's card. It's very sweet, he told me he slept with it while I was gone:) Love my boy!
- Real Red Card Stock - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, 1 x 1, 1 1/2 x 1 1/2, 2 x 2
- More Mustard Card Stock - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, 2 x 5
- Big Top Birthday DSP - 4 x 5 1/4
- Whisper White Card Stock - Cupcake punch then run through the Big Shot texture plate, 7/8 x 7/8, 1 3/8 x 1 3/8, 1 7/8 x 1 7/8
- Inks - Real Red, More Mustard
- Stamps - I Dig You
- Other - sewing machine, dimensionals
I really appreciate your stopping by today and hope you have a GREAT day!!!! I'll be back tomorrow with a little Halloween treat for you:)
CLICK HERE for your Stampin' Up! needs!