Happy Wednesday to you! Didn't you love yesterday's MDS downloads!!! I'm going to be broke! SU made an announcement to keep our eyes peeled on the mydigitalstudio.net site on October 3rd!!! There will be some new bulk buy pricing and NEW print products! I can't wait!!! Christmas here we come!
Today's project is one (modified) that we did at our club this month. I love gift card holders and making fun holders for them is always a goal for me. I've already purchased some of my nieces and nephews gifts for Christmas and even have some packaged! (that's a record for me!) Some of them will be getting these sweet little pocket cards.
I LOVE this paper from SU (the Christmas paper in the "big" catalogue) but struggle sometimes with the bigger images. SO, I cut the paper at 7 3/4 inches so the larger image isn't on this card (but check back later this week for a different card:) and modified the dimensions to create the double pocket card.
- DSP - usually I use 8 1/2 x 11 scored at 4 1/4 and 5 1/2 then cut along the 5 1/2 inch score line until you hit the 4 1/4. BUT for this card I used 7 3/4 x 10 1/2 scored at 3 7/8 and 5 1/4 then cut along the 5 1/4 inch score line until you hit the 3 7/8 inch line
- felt embellishments
- 5/8 x 4 1/8 shimmer paper for the greeting
- 3 1/4 x 4 Early Espresso for the greeting pull out backing
- 3 1/8 x 3 7/8 shimmer paper for the greeting pull out
- other - glimmer brads (brights), Espresso Quilted Ribbon, Dear Santa Stamp Set
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Sorry my video is a little choppy (phone rang, battery died...you know, one of those videos:)