As you saw on my blog a few week's back, I had created a bat box using the Petal Cone die (that was completely cased from Shelli Gardner). I got thinking that this little guy would be ADORABLE on basically any of our boxes! So yes, you guessed it...I had to try!
I made a pillow box bat box! How fun! I may change not being so lazy and actually getting out of my chair to get an alphabet stamp set and stamped the word "boo" but for the first attempt at the project, I'm thrilled! (oh and yes, this will hold a 5 cent Twizzlers in it - I had fun reading your comments and emails, thank you!)
- Pillow Box Die for the Big Shot (and of course the Big Shot)
- Pennant Die (for the wings)
- Spider Web embossing folder (for the wings)
- 1/2 inch circles from the shimmer paper (love the extra sparkle!) (for the eyes and the banner)
- Pennant Punch (for the teeth from the shimmer paper and the banner from the Frightful Sights DSP)
- Linen Thread (for the banner)
- Glimmer Brads (for the eyes)
- Sticky Strip
Check out the video on how quickly these little gems come together!!! AND, to top off this spooktacular project, I've got a Halloween class all ready for you NEXT Wednesday! Hope you can make it!!! Limited to 8 people so email me if you'd like to join the fun!
Have a great day! Take care,
CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR SU NEEDS and to check out today's MDS Downloads!!! (can't wait til you see them!!!)