Are you in a stamping funk?
Do you need some festive spunk?
Come join us for a day full of fun,
And get your Christmas class planning done!
All demonstrators are welcome to spend the day,
Learning, sharing and stamping away!
So get your calendar out and see,
If on October 1st you’ll be with me!
Cheesy, I know! But in all honesty I am SUPER excited about this demonstrator only event that I’ll be hosting on Saturday October 1st!
Here are the details:
- Saturday October 1st
- 9 am registration
- 9:30 PROMPT start time
- 4:00 pm finish
- optional open swap – FULL CARD (no theme – just 100% current Stampin’ Up! supplies please – I suggest making about 20 cards)
- minimum of 15 projects PLUS instructions
- we will make 3 classes worth of projects PLUS there will be some MDS sharing
- all photos and supply lists for the classes will be posted on a private site by September 15th
- you are welcome to use the instructions and photos for the classes AFTER October 1st
- lunch included
- the cost of the day includes lunch and the rest will be spent on Stampin’ Up! consumable products!!!! It is a great investment and a whole lot of fun!!!
The cost of the day is $66 PAID BEFORE SEPTEMBER 5th. After September 5th, the cost goes up to $72. Please use the Pay Pal link below or mail a cheque to:
4638 Colonel Talbot Road, London ON, N6P 1E4
Space is limited so please email me ASAP! Thank you so much!
Have a wonderful day!