Well, I just finished typing up a lengthy post and I got kicked off the computer and it didn't save for me:( So this will be quick!!! It's 12:15 here (2:15 back home) and 6 am isn't too far away:) We had an amazing day today! I am so grateful to be here with my team and having fun, thank you ladies! Today was registration day which means it's really a relaxing day that you can do what you like (of course and register!) We hit the Convention Centre at 9 am or so and basically were there for 12 hours!!! What fun1!! Here are the highlights:
- beautiful Convention bags with an adorable binder and of course free stamps!
- amazing displays including a wild garden full of paper creations
- meeting new friends (especially lunch with Teneale and Barbara)
- seeing my downline having fun (especially Marja and Sundee that are doing it all and smiling the whole time!)
- playing volleyball with Anne (and others)
- seeing Laura's (a downline) name on the Workshop Wow DVD!!!
- seeing old friends
- the amazing display boards