I have been having a ton of fun with creating My Digital Studio hybrid projects. What does hybrid mean? Well, it means I created a project using My Digital Studio, printed it off at home and then created a 3D project with it.....
This week is teacher appreciation week and I volunteered to make a little treat for each of the teachers' mailboxes. But I didn't think I'd have the time to make 45 "real" stamped creations so I created an MDS project instead.
Here are the steps to how I created this:
- I created a punch that measured 3 3/4 x 2 in MDS and this was my "work area".
- I then inserted a rounded square and filled it with Basic Black.
- I then used a vintage overlay stamp, shrunk it right down to be the same size as the rounded square punch and colour changed it to Whisper White.
- I then used the Schoolbook Stamp set (I forget the actual name) and inserted the abc in Basic Black and the 123 in Kraft.
- I then copied and pasted the pattern and put 8 on a page.
- To make the little tag on the bottom, I created a 1 3/4 inch circle with the circle punch. Filled it in with a stamp from the same school set. I changed the colour to Cherry Cobbler.
- The stars are Summer Sun and are from the stamp set Extreme Elements.
- I copied an pasted these circles so I had 20 on a page.
- I then printed the images off on Stampin' Up! Confetti White Card Stock.
- I cut out the main image then used the Spiral Edge punch along the edge, mounted it on Basic Black and then made the little folder from Crumb Cake.
- The thank you was stamped and then punched out with the Modern Label punch and popped up with Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today! I encourage you to try a hybrid project...they are super fun!