- I can do it anywhere!
- It is a faster process for me than the traditional methods
- I get to scrapbook ALL the moments - the ones you "have" to (birthday, Christmas, Easter, first day of school) AND I scrapbook the ones I WANT to
- For some layouts it is cheaper (today's is an example of this)
- MDS can be used for SO many projects!
- MDS can be used in conjunction with all my beautiful papers and embellishments
Some of you have asked if I'm starting to ONLY do MDS. My answer to that is NO WAY! I am using MDS as a tool in my business, but I am thoroughly enjoying it as well as a personal product. I have been traditional scrapbooking and I LOVE IT! I have decided to finish Emma and Mark's first year books using all my amazing SU supplies. I love this process, I love touching the ribbon and adding dimension. I think that I have room for both methods in my life and am excited to continue with the old and welcome the new!
Thank you to those of you that are joining me on this MDS journey! I am also appreciative to those of you that comment on the MDS and use a layout or an idea in your traditional method! Just know that there is SO MUCH MORE TO COME and I am excited to share it with you!
Have a wonderful day!