the great news!?!?! OK, for all you demos out there, this is just as exciting but for all you customers NOW (well, actually November 15th) is a GREAT GREAT time to sign up with Stampin' Up! If you haven't heard the news...here goes:
Well, Stampin' Up! has done it again! What do you call it when you get over $375 in crafting and business supplies for only $107.50? You can call it an amazing deal, but we're calling it an amazing opportunity! From November 15-30, you can purchase either our Standard or Digital+ Starter Kits at 50 percent off the regular retail price of $215 (plus free shipping!), and enjoy these great benefits as a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator.
(Food for thought: If you've ever toyed with purchasing My Digital Studio - you know my favourite program:) - the starter kit is actually CHEAPER than the program itself!!! How amazing is that??? And if you love MDS, each $1.25 download (or more) and all your printing go toward your quarterly minimums!)
THIS IRRESISTIBLE OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL NOVEMBER 30, 2010, SO CONTACT ME BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
If you decide you'd like to give this a try, there is no obligation! You can simply enjoy the amazing products at a HUGELY reduced rate and never do anything beyond this. You can make personal purchases and enjoy the constant 20% discount (and 30% off your first order!). You can give the business opportunity a shot and earn a bit of extra income to help cover your purchases. Or you can give it your all and make this a full time business. Stampin' Up! has room for ALL kinds of demonstrators!
You may be asking yourself, what are some of the benefits to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Here are just a few of the many perks:
· Earn additional income while sharing creativity.
· Make new and lasting friendships.
· Enjoy access to nearly unlimited creative ideas.
· Receive a free subscription to an exclusive monthly magazine.
· Receive two free months subscription to your own business website.
· Opportunity to earn free products and incentive trips.
You may also be wondering, what does it take to remain a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. If you decide to join our team and it isn't for you, no big deal! You'll never have to have anything sent back, or return anything or pay anything! After you "drop" you simply won't get access to the Stampin' Up! website and you'll no longer get the magazines mailed to you:) So, here's what it takes:
- You have to sell (or buy:) $400 per quarter. This can be done in one order or a 100! If you're considering this, $400 is typically one workshop or one class every three months!
- Your first quarter doesn't end until March (which means you have about 4 months to reach this minimum!)
- Signing up now will allow you to partake in the Sale-a-bration perks of being a demonstrator....who doesn't love free stamps!!!
- Signing up now also allows you to participate in the preorder of our next mini catalogue and Sale-a-bration preorders!!!
If you would like to see more about the Stampin' Up! opportunity or learn more about my team, Simply Stars, I welcome you to come to my downline meeting this Tuesday night (6:45) at Kings College. Please RSVP to me so I can plan and prepare extra make and takes for you:)
I hope that you will give this opportunity some serious thought as Stampin' Up! has opened an amazing world of opportunity and friendship to me and the same is waiting for you!
"To LOVE what we do and SHARE what we love,
as we help others enjoy CREATIVITY and worthwhile accomplishments...
in this we make a DIFFERENCE." (Stampin' Up! statement of the Heart)
If you have a demonstrator and you're thinking of joining the Stampin' Up! family, do so NOW!!!! You won't regret it! If you are Canadian and looking for a demonstrator I'd love to chat with you about this opportunity! I LOVE what I do and LOVE to share what I LOVE:) (can you tell!!!)
I look forward to hearing from you!
Have a great day!