I was hoping to have a photo of my good friend, Martha's "new" baby boy! He is adorable and the one time I've met baby "G", I was too busy hogging him and forgot to snap a picture! So, the card will have to do today for you:)
This card came together quite quickly using the same gathered ribbon technique I had yesterday on my Halloween creations.
Here is the recipe for this card:
- Bashful Blue - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, Scallop Circle
- So Saffron - 4 x 5 1/4
- So Saffron DSP - 4 x 2 1/2
- Not Quite Navy - 2 3/8 inch circle
- Whisper White - Jewelry Tag, 1 3/4 inch circle
- Ink - Bashful Blue, So Saffron
- Stamps - Fox and Friends, Tiny Tags
- Embellishments - Tombow Glue and Chunky Glitter, Subtles Buttons, Daffodil Taffeta Ribbon, Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thank you so much to all of you for posting such kind comments these past few weeks. I've been having a lot of fun stamping and MDSing (it's a new verb:) and am so happy to share! Thanks again!
Have a wonderful day!
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE ORDERING 24/7 ... only a little less than a week until my thank you online class for any of you wonderful stampers that have joined me for a class or club or purchased SU product in August!