Well, I'm sad but in some ways relieved. My online class, Simply Stamping Two is now complete and I had a blast! If you are still interested, this class is available to you for months to come. Click here for the details. When I offer an online class, I find it difficult to maintain lots of details and videos on my blog. BUT now that it's done, I'll have more on my blog.
I am so proud of myself. My new supplies and catalogue came earlier this week, but I didn't let myself play with my new supplies or even open my catalogue until all my work was DONE! It took a lot of will power, but today I finally snuck a half hour to play. This is my first creation
It uses the new stamp set called Friends Forever (which matches AMAZINGLY fun DSP!) And yes, these are two new colours....Pear Pizazz and Baja Breeze (well, to some Baja is an oldie but goodie, to others it will be new:) Here is the recipe for this card:
- Baja Breeze - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, 3 7/8 x 1 (scalloped), 4 x 1 (scalloped)
- Chocolate Chip - 4 x 5 1/4, 2 1/2 x 3 1/4
- Pear Pizazz - 2 3/8 x 2 3/4, 3 7/8 x 1 (scalloped), 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
- Whisper White - 2 1/4 x 2 5/8, scrap for the cut out flower, 4 x 5 1/4
- DSP - 2 1/2 x 4 (inside then cut for the flower to "pop"), 3 7/8 x 4 1/2
- Inks - Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip
- Details - Baja Breeze Button (from a few years back), Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon (NEW), Dimensionals
On the video I demonstrate how I got the flowers two toned. I thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you again soon:)
Have a great day!
Here is today's video: