I made this last week when I was making my manly creations and forgot to share this with you:) We are away for Adam's birthday this year so I wanted to be able to pack him a "small gift" that would fit easily in the suitcase. I had the kids each colour themselves on this package (although Emma coloured for Cole).
We decided to get Adam a few gift cards but I found a card with two gift cards to be too thick...so I created this box card! Is it a card or a box? What do you think? The gift cards are for dinner and a movie (hence the "movie" themed top of the box).
Here is the recipe for this box:
- Summer Sun - 6 x 9 scored at 1/2, 1, 5 and 5 1/2 and in the other direction 1/2, 1, 4, 5 and 8 1/2, 1 inch circle (2)
- Basic Black - 2 1/4 x 6
- Real Red - 1 1/4 inch circle (2), 3 7/8 x 2 scored at 1/4, 1 and 1 3/4 (2)
- Whisper White - 3/4 inch (2), 1 3/8 inch square (4)
- Square Metal Edge Tag (1 large and 2 small)
- All in the Family and Basic Black Ink (plus an assortment of markers)
- Family Phrases
- RedGingham Ribbon
Check out the video for the scoring, folding and cutting (makes way more sense when you see it)
I hope you have a wonderful day! Thank you so much for sharing all the kind words with my post yesterday! I am excited to share with you!
Here is today's video: