OK, so I learned something new yesterday. Either I learned that March has 31 days in it, OR that I'm off by a day in my life:) You know if I actually thought about it, I knew that March has 31 days in it, but I was convinced there were only 30 and that yesterday was the last day of Sale-a-bration. Well, I was WAY wrong:) TODAY is the last day because TODAY is still Mach:) Silly me:)
Anyhow, today's card was inspired by my super talented friend, Renee. She created a project with ruffled ribbon and I just loved it. Now, I don't have a fancy "ruffler" for my sewing machine, and I'm too lazy to hand sew SO, I figured out how to ruffle with Sticky Strip. I love the look on the card and hope you'll give it a shot!
Here is the recipe:
- So Saffron - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, 1/2 inch punch
- Rose Red - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, 2 1/8 x 4, 3 x 2 3/4
- DSP - 4 x 5 1/4, 2 x 4
- Whisper White - 2 7/8 x 2 5/8, Large Oval
- Certainly Celery - Scallop Oval, 3 x 4 then scallop with the Sale-a-bration punch!
- Celery Ribbon - 12 inches
- Rose Red ink and Sweetheart Stamp Set
- Five Point Flower Punch (Rose Red)
- Boho Flower Punch (Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink)
- Sticky Strip, Dimensionals
Once again, thanks for stopping by.