Thank you so much for the kind words yesterday and feedback! I will continue what I'm plodding away doing. I love how so many of you wrote to do what works for me. Your feedback and kind words help to motivate and inspire me, so thank you for that!
I have seen lots of different approaches to doing the slider for the little door on these super sweet treat cup holders. This one is in my opinion the easiest and has the most room for error. I hope this helps you out!
Here is the recipe for this card:
- Chocolate Chip Cardstock - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Melon Mambo CS - 4 3/4 x 3, Modern Label
- Pretty in Pink CS - 4 1/2 x 2 3/4, 1 x 4 3/4
- Whisper White CS - scraps, Modern Label
- Soft Subtle Brads
- Silver Brads
- Sweet Treat Cups
- Melon Mambo Ink
- Melon Mambo Ribbon
- Chocolate Chip Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Just a reminder today is the last day for my February Sale-a-Bration Club. If you place an online order through my Stampin' Up! website, I will send you the February stamp club goodies. Thanks so much! I hope you have a fabulous day!