For today's card I decided to try an easel card. Now, there is a tutorial on splitcoaststampers that is fabulous for this card, however, it takes two pieces of paper to make the card. I wanted to modify it (because I'm lazy) and just use one piece to make this card.
So, this is what I came up with. It was actually very easy to do, so I decided to do this card with my kids' classes at school this past week. They of course weren't excited about buttons, so they had candies in their cards.
- Real Red Cardstock - 12 x 4 scored at 4, 6 and 8
- Chocolate Chip - Round Tap, 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Scallop Oval
- Kraft - 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, Large Oval
- White Gel Pen
- Sweet Heart Sweet Treat Cups
- Polka Dot Dry Embossing Folder
I hope you have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow:)
Here is the video for today: