Here is another card we made at my Mystery Card night. This DSP is from the Sweet Pea Package...again, I know, but it's amazing and so versatile! My goal is to use the entire package before the end of Sale-a-bration...wish me luck! I'm doing alright so far.
Here is the recipe for this card:
- Old Olive - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Chocolate Chip - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, 4 1/8 x 3 1/8, 3 1/8 x 2 1/8, Modern Label
- Whisper White - Word Window, 2 x 3
- Sweet Pea DSP - 4 x 5 1/4, 4 x 3
- Old Olive Ink
- Fox and Friends Stamp and Really Retro Stamp Set
- Soft Subtles Brads
- Pretty in Pink Epoxy Brads
- Old Olive Striped Ribbon - 2 inches
Thanks again for stopping by! If you're interested in taking the Fox and Friends class I will be opening a second night as it's a BIG hit! Or, if you're Canadian and would like to receive this card class in the mail please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- $32 includes the wood mounted stamp set OR the clear mount stamps with the brown epoxy brads (you need to bring your own block if you choose the clear mount stamp)
- Create at least 4 cards (inside and out)
- Tuesday January 19 OR Wednesday January 20
I'm excited to see many of you tomorrow at my retired stamp sale. It's from 9:30 to noon on Saturday at my house! Have a great day!