Well happy Monday to you! What a day! My to do list is about a mile long, I've accomplished a few things and feel alright with it! Let's hope the afternoon can be a bit more productive! Anyhow, one of the "to dos" was to get this video done! I've had this card made for sometime and I just kept forgetting to edit the video. Enough of my babbling...here is the card!!!
My friend Anne showed me how to stencil at my last downline meeting. She made a BEAUTIFUL floor mat. I thought I'd start on a little smaller scale and make a card! Hope you like it!
Here is the recipe for this card:
- Pale Plum - 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Rich Razzleberry - 3 3/4 x 5
- Bashful Blue - 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Whisper White - 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
- Bashful Blue DSP - 4 1/4 x 4
- Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy Classic Inks
- Vintage Ornament 1 and 2 Stencils
- Four Holidays Stamp Set
- Basic Gray Marker
- Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon
- Glue Dots
If you don't have any of the stencils offered by SU, you can try this exact same card using your punches!!! How fun would the ornament punch sponged with a boho flower in the middle look??? If you try it please send me an email or link to this post and I'll check out your creation!
Here is the video for you:
Have a great day!
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE ORDERING 24/7 (today's the last day of the SU sale!)