Emma and I had so much fun making these little turkey favours for Thanksgiving. The first photo you see, Emma created completely on her own for my family Thanksgiving we hosted on Saturday. She went upstairs to my craft room and came down a few hours later with a bunch of these made for all our guests. She placed them on everyone's plates and of course they were a big hit! Thanks Emma!
But Emma decided they were too much work to then remake for Adam's family's Thanksgiving dinner on Monday (and there were no treats on her original ones:) SO, off to the craft room we went and this is what we came up with. They came together very quickly and all the pieces were done using the Big Shot or a punch so it really was a quick project.
Here are the supplies we used:
- Scallop and Scallop #2 and Circle #2 and the Big Shot (for cutting out the feathers and the body)
- Close to Cocoa Cardstock - Large Scallop, Large Circle, Small Circle (all with the Big Shot)
- Crushed Curry Cardstock - Medium Scallop (Big Shot)
- Dusty Durange Cardstock - Medium Scallop (Big Shot)
- More Mustard - Modern Label (cut in half), Large Star Punch
- Googlie Eyes
- Glue Dots
- Sweet Treat Cups
- Jelly Beans
I also made a quick video for you to see how easily these come together! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with family and friends and thank you so much for stopping by!