OK I was FAR too excited when I saw the new level three hostess set in the catalogue called "The More the Merrier". Not only is it a sweet, sweet set BUT it has a line of pumpkins. I know what you're thinking....who cares? Bare with me....my due date is the end of October, I love Halloween and come the end of October there will be six little pumpkins (just like the stamp) in our house!!!! How fun is that? OK, I know it's a stretch but don't you think that's fun!?!?! So, should we happen to have a Halloween baby I may just have to use this stamp set for my birth announcements!
How are you liking the new In Colours here....very fall and fun! I've used the Dusty Durango and Soft Suede with Apricot Appeal and Pumpkin Pie....YUMMY!!!!
Here's one of my classes for July - NEW CATALOGUE MYSTERY TOUR!!!!
- Tuesday July 7th 7 - 9 pm
- Everyone that comes leaves with a Mystery Bag....hmmmmm
- Two lucky attendees will win hostess sets....including this FABULOUS level three set!
- One lucky attendee's prize will be the hostess benefits in product
- Everyone else will receive NEW product!!!!
- Class fee is a $35 order
- This class will be limited to 10 people ONLY
- we will be making cards using all new products and all new colours!
- please RSVP to email@example.com
Here's the recipe for this card:
- Soft Suede - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, 5 x 1 then scalloped, Modern Label Punch
Dusty Durango - 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
Apricot Appeal - 4 x 4 then run through the big shot with the Texture Plate
Pumpkin Pie - 5 x 1 3/4
Watercolour Paper - 4 3/4 x 1 1/2, Word Window Punch
All of the papers were sponged with Soft Suede ink and a sponge